Procter & Gamble Strategic Sales Account Manager - Oslo, Norway in Oslo, Norway
Are you motivated by:
- Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Always, head & shoulders and Oral-B?
- Having full business responsibility from day one?
- Delivering excellent results?
- Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers?
- Building a career with a truly international company?
- If you have the talent, P&G can give you the environment to progress.
By joining P&G Sales, you will become the 'face' of P&G to Norwegian retailers. Our goal, as account managers, is to build the business in collaboration with our customers, through category and brand plans that delight shoppers, in store and online. If you want to work in a dynamic multi-functional team environment, have business responsibility for iconic consumer brands from day one, develop collaborative relationships and align business strategies with Norwegian retailers, and to a dynamic, creative and constantly changing industry, then you should explore career opportunities in Strategic Sales at P&G.
What we offer you
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive in-depth corporate, sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Benefits-A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We are looking for
As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements. We look for specific qualities, talents and characteristics that we believe make our people the best at what they do.Browse our career website to learn more.
- Minimum education of BA or BS with good academic results.
- Experience of either living in Norway or knowledge of its market.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- Fluency in Norwegian.
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Maximum of 4 years full time experience.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/ave of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 200 KB
Title: Strategic Sales Account Manager - Oslo, Norway
Requisition ID: SLS00002462