Expedia Airline Partner Service Manager in Oslo, Norway
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better lead their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and extraordinary service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc.
The Airline Partner Service Manager for Egencia in Norway and Denmark will work closely with the EMEA Air Partner Service Team to develop values and marketing action plans for partner suppliers and Egencia. Securing full content on product and services to meet Egencia’s customer demands on air and car product areas. The position can be based either in Oslo or in Copenhagen.
Area of responsibility:
- You will drive business and marketing plans to support Egencia revenue targets.
- Your irresponsibility will be to communicate on the local preferred supplier strategy to key business lines (Account Management, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- You will help preferred suppliers to navigate through the local Egencia organization. By being one point of contact.
- Your role will be responsible to develop and execute market initiatives to optimize Egencia preferred supplier mix
- Action will be needed to monitor preferred supplier performance monthly through key metrics.
- We are looking for someone with strong sales skills, ability to sell value and work in a strategic partnership mode.
- Someone who us number driven with ability to build dashboards.
- You will need excellent commercial knowledge
- You like to hold presentations
- You are articulate, a self-confident starter.
- You have validated ability to work reciprocally with the relevant teams.
- Fluent in at least 1 Scandinavian language and English
We would like you to have knowledge of the travel and airline industries and a graduate degree at management level.
Who are we
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time