Cisco Account Manager in Lysaker, Norway
Location: Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1227299
Job Description Account Manager Norway Public Sector
We are looking for a new Account Manager for the Norway Public Sector team. The Account Manager will work out of the Cisco office in Oslo, Norway. Norway Public sector customers are in general early adopters of new technology. A deep understanding of existing and emerging public sector business models is a requirement.
We believe that the ideal candidate has a proven track record working in or towards the public sector or large enterprises in a performance based role. There is a need to work on all levels in the accounts and to be able to establish and develop relationships on all levels. The ability to understand your customer’s business challenges and to be able to address those challenges is needed to create demand for Cisco products, solutions and architectures.
Through teamwork create an account plan with an account vision and strategy.
Responsibility to execute the account plan.
Lead and manage the team that works with your customers.
Establish and develop relationships with new and existing customers to expand sales.
Identify new opportunities.
Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market.
Deliver accurate forecasting, and different business metrics
Contribute to the development of our Public Sector team.
Create demand for Cisco products, solutions and architectures.
Meet goals and deadlines.
QUALITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Ability to adopt a deep understanding of Public Sector business models and business challenges.
· Track record of successful selling to large and complex solutions to Public Sector or large enterprises.
· Higher education
· Ability to network within a customer organization on all levels to identify key influencers and decision makers and to establish and develop relationships.
· Results driven.
· Must be able to drive the progression of projects.
· Ability to lead the account team towards excellent results for customer, partner and Cisco. Must have strong leadership skills.
· Team player and ability to comply with Cisco requirements.
· Must have a good command of the English language, and be fluent in the Norwegian language.
· Must be a self-starter and strong closer with multi-tasking ability.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things– and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Ourtechnology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more– from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and inour communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.