Teva Pharmaceuticals Product Manager-CHC in Asker, Norway
Date: Mar 20, 2018
Location: Asker, NO, 1341
Company: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Product Manager-CHC is the responsible marketing person for all CHC products in Norway, including management and deliveries of promotional material and media, development and execution of activity plans, manage the promotional budget/expenses and be a support to District Managers/Product Specialists in terms of selling material/product requests.
As a Product Manager CHC you will follow up on marketing trends and continuously strive for smart marketing spending /marketing activities to reach the best ROI. You will cooperate with similar marketing functions within the Nordic/DISNO region as well as other important functions (Regulatory, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain and Portfolio)
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management and Delivery of promotional material and media
• Create local trade/media and other POS material for local market (according to strategy)
• Responsible to buy local media aligned with current media agreement
• Manage production of local promotional material and campaigns to ensure timely delivery for the local sales team at sales meetings.
• Ensure that regional and local promotional materials are managed through the local approval process.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of promotional materials and activities in the country and suggest local amendments to BUM (ROI)
Development and Execution of Activity Plans
• Coordinate marketing activities/education programs in the country and responsible for the actual activity plan
• Responsible for a locally updated activity plan
• Manage local congresses/meetings/trainings in co-operation with DMs/PSs and S&M Coordinator
• Ensure that all activities are according to local legislation and in accordance with ethical guidelines and policies of TEVA/Actavis in cooperation with S&M Coordinator
• Share best practice with internal key stakeholders
• Responsible for in store material
Manage the promotional budget/expenses
• In Cooperation with BUM CHC and Dir GGM, plan the promotional budget.
• Track and keep control of the marketing/promotional expenses towards budget
Support to District Managers/Product Specialists
• Manage product training and secure sufficient product knowledge within the team
• Gather feedback from the DMs/PSs on changes or improvements on marketing material and activities
• Handle and coordinate product samples
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Marketing, Business or Finance
Extensive experience from sales- and marketing of Pharmacy products (OTC/Consumer Health), within the business segment
Strong understanding of consumer marketing, brand building and marketing trends (digital) within the business segment is required
Competencies and skills:
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Business planning and financial analysis
Experience from implementation of marketing and trade activities such as media planning
Knowledge of Pharmacy/Mass Market Data
Knowledge of Regulatory and Logistic timing
Ability to work in team as well as independent within tight time frames and with responsibility of several parallel projects
Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all supporting departments
Strong skills in English – both in presentations and in writing