Microsoft Corporation Technology Solutions Professional Global Black Belt IoT in Norway
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Technology Solutions Professional Global Black Belt IoT.
As a Technology Solutions Professional Global Black Belt IoT, you will be a senior technology sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our strategic enterprise customers. You will lead the technical engagements by orchestrating and managing a virtual team of partners, ISVs and
Microsoft services consulting resources to help customers accelerate their digital transformation journey through Microsoft IoT solutions.
You will be accountable to achieve/exceed Microsoft IoT sales targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership in IoT. You will grow by collaborating with Microsoft engineering
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Impact You’ll Be Making
• You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft IoT solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft Azure and IoT platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers. [50% of time]
• You will influence the Microsoft IoT go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter. [20% of time]
• You will be the thought leader in IoT space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise.[30% of time]
- Drive Digital Transformation Engagements & Azure Advanced Workload Sales Plays
Provide technical expertise to help drive the digital transformation journey for customers.
Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations and demonstrations of your area of specialization (Azure Stack, Blockchain, Gaming, IoT, SAP, Big Compute, etc), ADSs, and PoC’s, in partnership with the field. Share best practices and coach the community in your territory to lead future technical engagements in advanced workload opportunities.
- Secure Wins
- Drive Digital Transformation wins and secure enterprise adoption of Azure through 1st or 3rd party Azure services or ISV solutions by providing deep technical expertise and support in your areas of specialization (Azure Stack, Blockchain, Gaming, IoT, SAP, Big Compute, etc), ADSs, and PoC’s, in partnership with the field.
- Tech Sales Excellence
Deliver successful Tech Sales engagements at the customer by driving the technical decisions that serve the customer’s business requirements and needs.
Plan your engagement with high quality technical close plans, prioritize engagements along business requirements and scale through the right resources.
Aspire for technical excellence by embracing the ‘new’ and innovating the ‘how’. Continuously improve the technology skills of the Tech Sales team (deep on ‘major’ core solutions and broad on ‘minor’ adjacent solutions) by leveraging corporate and local programs (e.g. TR, Community Connects, etc.). Enable and leverage a strong tech community across workloads and together with Partners (P-TSPs).
- Learn the available ISV Solutions that are applicable to your Azure workload and engage the technical teams to scale your pipeline coverage. Drive deployment and consumption of ISV solutions in that are relevant for your customer. Provide partner readiness support to Global Black Belt Partners to increase partner capacity.
Who We Are Looking For
• Experienced. 10+ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling SAP business solutions to large/global enterprise customers required.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives required
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Travel. For this role (international) travel will be required, the amount of travel depending on the (multi-) subsidiary.
• IoT Expert. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture with experience in end to end
IoT solutions (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud, Analytics and Visualization) required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into IoT solutions required
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
• Knowledge of Azure Platform Strong understanding of Azure platform (infrastructure components, security) and its Analytics capabilities and role it plays in IoT solutions. required
• Competitive Landscape. Strong knowledge of platform competitor, AWS and its capabilities required.
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required • Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
• Certifications in Azure technology preferred
• Certifications in information security desired
• For this role, international travel will be required. Expected amount of travel is 20-40%, but will be varying and depending on the subsidiary.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.