Microsoft Corporation EMEA GBB Intelligent Cloud Programs & Partners Solution Sales Manager in Norway
EMEA GBB Intelligent Cloud Programs & Partners Solution Sales Manager
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always learn and insatiably curious? Are you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Solution Sales Manager (SSM).
As the leader in EMEA Intelligent Cloud Global BlackBelt Team, you and your team will work extensively with the subsidiary field organizations in EOU to identify, drive and close complex sales opportunities for Intelligent Cloud solutions and services. You will also activate co-sell wins with key partners (ISV's and SIs), perform skills transfer for field and partners' sales, support priority deal escalations, land key Intelligent Cloud programs with the EMEA field, recruit partners and own the partner strategy for key Azure workloads, own the Intelligent Cloud compete strategy including supporting the field with competitive engagement and escalation, and provide insights and feedback from field, customers and partners directly to the marketing and product development process. You will lead the business with a focus on cloud consumption as the top priority.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need proven sales pipeline development and opportunity management experience along with an innate ability to collaborate closely with field sales teams and their leadership to accelerate significant transformation across the Area Sales organization. Demonstrated people development and leadership with a “growth mindset” culture across a diverse team of high performing, senior sales and technical talent is essential. We are looking for a ‘force multiplier’ whose leadership can break through barriers to our sales transformation and lead the team with a very strong emphasis on customer and partner focus where the leader demonstrates by example and holds the leadership team responsible for the same.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
The SSM will manage, coach and lead a team covering the EMEA territory of Solution Sales professionals and Sales Landing Leads accountable for driving adoption and effectiveness of Intelligent Cloud programs for mainstream scale of Intelligent Cloud opportuntiy, including :
Azure HiPo, Azure Customer Adds, Co-sell, P-Seller, ECIF and Azure Consumption. Licencing adoption of strategic Azure offers including the Azure Hybrid Use Benefit, Azure Reserved Virtual Machines and future offers.
• Landing of key progs with the core field to support Intelligent Cloud Strategy, with integration and alignment to OCP, BG, Marketing and Field sales and GBB Leadership and Landing Lead community
• Streamline and expand partner engagement in to ensure we continue an holistic approach to driving impact with these critical partners
• Strong alignment, activation and scale monetization to field
• Key customer engagement for scale & strategic Intelligent Cloud motions/initiatives
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% - Builds and drive scale of new markets and identify and capitalize and lead transformational shifts in market opportunity through programs
• 30% - Develops and coaches high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
• 20% - Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
Who We Are Looking For
• Experienced. Relevant experience in Sales and Partnter leadership roles, managing high performance sales teams, and coaching architecture and solution sales / required
• Bold. Strong experience in leadership and executing on Technology visions / preferred
• Collaborative. Solid interpersonal, coaching, and cross-group collaboration skills, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries / required
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo, and verbal communication skills / required
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations / required
• Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology / required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration, or relevant job experience / required.
• Master’s degree / preferred
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling / desired
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture / preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspxmspx Consulting services