Veritas Partner Success Manager in Oslo, Norway
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- The role of Partner Success Manager is to manage a group of accounts within the Partner channel, enabling the Partner to find and grow incremental revenue.
- Responsible for the day-to-day development of channel partners, either Distributor, Reseller or Partner accounts
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the incremental sales goals assigned to the account(s) on an annual basis
- Primary liaison between the Channel Partner and Veritas, the individual should establish solid working relationships internally with all applicable groups within all sales Veritas segments.
- Understanding of the Partner’s strategies and goals to orchestrate Veritas resources (including Veritas Commercial and Enterprise reps) to maximize sales volume and profit goals within Partner.
- Represent the organization to the Partner and the Partner to the organization, with the Channel Partner being reliant upon Veritas as valuable supplier of products and services.
- The individual is expected to proactively develop sales forecasts, the PSM should actively manage his partners’ opportunity registration deals, both regular sell-through updates and new version or new product forecasts, understanding, monitoring and reacting to where the Partner is against year to date revenue, reporting on any significant trends.
- Responsible for developing annual business plan which has the agreement and sign off by a C Level Executive within the Partner, which clearly lays out steps for success for their assigned accounts.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self motivated combined the ability to influence strategy and execute without monitoring
- Ability to develop strong relationships with partners at board levels and have the ability to liaise and negotiate with partners of varying type, level and technical understanding
- The ability to work well within a team is essential and you will have first class communication and presentation skills
- The Creation of a winning mentality and culture through continual inspection and, measurement as well as ongoing team and personal efficacy as to develop and grow your potential utilizing programs.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and flexible market place are needed.
- Proven track record of success driving incremental revenue in the IT software and solutions market is preferred or proven track record of sales in other technology industry
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .