Mondelez International Key Account Director in OSLO, Norway
Key Account Director
Location: Norway – Oslo
Mondelēz International is a $26 billion snacking powerhouse and a global leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy and powdered beverages. With 90,000 people worldwide, Mondelēz International has a strong footprint across 165 countries. In Norway, the company is known for its much-loved brands such as Freia, Daim, Kvikk Lunsj, Oreo, Ritz, O’boy, Philadelphia, Stimorol and V6. The Norwegian company employs 300 people and the office is centrally located at Rodeløkka in Oslo right next to our chocolate factory.
Do you have a passion to win and th e ability to build trust? Do you want to win with our brands in partnership with our customers?
We are looking for an ambitious commercial professional who will drive growth across all our categories together with our customers. The right person will raise the bar in a KAM team that is already the best in Norway. You will boldly turn vision and strategy into reality to reach our goals. Are you up for the challenge?
The Key Account Director is our key responsible person towards all our customers across all categories and channels. You will report to the Managing Director in Norway.
Key responsibilities are:
• Lead all trading terms negotiations in order to secure win-win agreements with our customers
• Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of our customer plans.
• Build sustainable customer relationships to deliver a strong joint business plan.
• Present new ideas and continuously look for innovative opportunities to win with our customers and further our business
• Lead, motivate and develop direct reports and the function as a whole towards high performing standards
• Take an active role in the Norwegian Leadership Team and develop and build the Mondelēz Norway organization, culture, values and reputation.
• University degree, preferably in Economics/Business Administration at Masters level.
• Significant experience with proven track record in FMCG Key Account Management on a high level.
• In-depth knowledge of the grocery trade, category management and customer marketing.
• Ability to work well and build trust across functions both internally and externally.
• Strong leadership, winning with customers and driving results skills.
• Ability to motivate, coach and manage both direct and indirect teams.
• Solid negotiation and influencing skills, with the strategic agility and passion to win.
• Analytical and financial skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English.
We look forward to you joining our dynamic team in Oslo!
You are welcome to submit your CV and application in Norwegian.
Title: Key Account Director
Requisition ID: 1706900