Cisco Client Executive - Telenor in Lysaker, Norway
Client Executive - Telenor
Location: Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1209258
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director Global Service Provider North, the Client Executive for Telenor will be responsible for developing and executing aggressive growth strategies and tactics to maximize Cisco’s opportunity within Telenor. He or she will manage sales teams across multiple Telenor operating companies across EMEAR & APJ. The Client Executive will have booking and expense responsibilities and be accountable for solid long-term business decisions including recruiting /people development, customer loyalty, and balancing short-term business issues within Cisco against long-term goals.
Who you’ll work with
The TN Client Executive will be responsible for $Million+ in revenue and manage directly and indirectly an account team of about 15 employees across EMEAR & APJ. This role will have direct responsibility for the product and channels strategy and execution under the client executive model. As such, he or she will partner with CA/AS peers to formulate and drive an all-encompassing focus across the full solution lifecycle. The TN Client Executive will be directly responsible for the overall customer strategy and execution to support growth expectations including:
• Focus on profitable revenue generation in product and services.
• Expanding Cisco presence across multiple franchises and driving relevance against the customer's key business objectives
• Building and maintaining executive level relationships within the customer
• Determining and executing the optimal coverage model for TN
• Creating and executing short and long term plans for TN based on good understanding of networking business and technology trends.
The TN Client Executive will be expected to strategically drive Cisco’s end-to-end vision, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements. The Client Executive will work closely and cross-collaboratively with Cisco’s most senior executives within Customer Advocacy, Services, Technology Business Units, and Cisco’s Executive Sales team.
The candidate will be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop his/her teams while managing channel conflict and taking on new competitors as Cisco continues to gain market share and grow its revenue base and profitability.
Who you are
The successful candidate will have demonstrated strategic, business development and sales/account development experience working within the EMEAR SP industry in general. Essential skills include:
• 5-10 years senior management experience, ideal candidate should possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience
• 8+ years in management roles selling solutions to senior executives preferable in the Service Provider marketplace
• Demonstrated track record managing significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
• Business Development and strategy experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
• Proven ability to work closely with engineering development organization to drive timely delivery of feature and functionality for their customer requirements.
• Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
• Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy.
• Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a sales organization for 15+ people
• Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sikIRAMG9X4
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.